WALLOWA COUNTY JOB POSTING 23-1108
Date: November 8, 2023
Position: Building Codes Permit Technician Specialist
Status: Full-Time (37.50 hours per week)
Excellent benefit package
Rate of Pay: Rate of pay will be based on licensures and experience $19.86 - $22.35 Building Codes Permit Tech Specialist
Shift: Monday ~ Thursday 7:00am – 5:00pm
Closing Date: December 1, 2023, by Noon or Until Filled
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum office experience with ability to use personal computers and standard suite of office.
- One (1) year experience in building permit processing or equivalent experience preferred.
- Requires organizational skills, excellent communication, and the ability to work independently, as a team member and under pressure.
- Strong customer service
- Punctual, Organized
- Must obtain ICC Permit Technician certification within 6 months of starting employment
- Able to meet crucial deadlines a must
- Current Oregon Drivers License with clean driving record
- Must meet the requirements of the job description(s)
- Must pass criminal history check and drug screening
Application and job description documents are available below.
Wallowa County is an EEOC with veterans’ preference