FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report livestock on the highway?

Call the Sheriff’s business line at 426-3131 extension 0. Know your location and provide a description of the animals on the highway. Oregon is an open range state and livestock have the right of way in areas outside of livestock districts.