FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

What can I do about my neighbor’s barking dog?

The Wallowa County Sheriff’s Office encourages you to attempt to resolve pet ownership problems with directly with your neighbors. If this first step fails to bring resolution, you need to be willing to sign a citation that will include a court appearance by both parties. Please call our office at 541-426-3131.