FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Can I call 9-1-1 for non-emergencies?

9-1-1 is for emergency use only. When there is eminent harm to persons or property you should call 9-1-1. The Wallowa County Sheriff’s Office staffs the 9-1-1 call center 24/7 and are responsive to your emergency needs. For non-emergency needs, please call 541-426-3131 and follow the phone prompts.