- Learn to identify noxious weeds that are in our area.
- Do not camp in weed infested areas.
- Make sure that seeds are not stuck to your clothes or gear so you don't spread them to other areas.
- Wash mud or dirt off your vehicle before going onto public land.
- Wash your boat before going to a new river.
- Drive on established roads and hike on designated trails.
- Make sure to purchase Certified Weed-Free hay
- Pass it on! Tell your friends and family about this problem!
Early detection and eradication of small infestations and prevention of new infestations provide the most cost effective ways to manage weeds. We need your help locating and eradicating the species that are on our WEED LIST.