center image
Pendleton Division of Child Support

If you are a Wallowa County resident and you have a current case with the Division of Child Support  in Pendleton, please have your child support case number available and contact Pendleton DCS by one of the following methods:


Division of Child Support
700 SE Emigrant Street, Suite 100
Pendleton, OR  97801

Phone: 541-276-6932
Fax: 541-278-4062